Web Development & Design Packages
Web Development & Design Packages
Creativebot offers Web development and design packages that are different for Basic, Advanced, and Enterprise levels. These packages are designed by keeping your needs in mind. We have a team of highly skilled web developers on board that assist you and provide you with an analysis of the web. Our content management system allows you to have control and you can edit your content with the help of this system.
Pages On Website
15 to 10
CMS Based (Admin System)
Mobile Responsive Website
Social Media Pages
Shopping Cart (E-Commerce)
Payment Gateway Setting
Product Data Entry
SEO Optimized Content
Business Cards & Letterhead Design
1 Year Shared Hosting
1 Year Basic SSL
1 Year Domain (.com or .com.au)
1 Month (SEO, PPC, SMM) Services
Ensures that your finished responsive website is accessible to engage users across all devices, especially mobile phones.
By fine-tuning your target keywords lists we’ll help maximize the bang you get for every dollar spent.
Our website developers considerately pick each graphical element to create an elegant design and user-friendly interface.
We provide a transparent service that enables us to build a relationship of trust and value with customers. With the help of positive and negative feedback from us, you will be able to improve your products and services. We ensure that you have control over your project.
At CRE8TIVEBOT, our focus is on making your business grow by achieving the goals that you have set for your business and fulfilling any gaps that might be a hindrance to growth. An entire range of blogs, multimedia galleries, online stores, web design services, and search engine optimization is offered by us.
Time tested process that can easily look at and address the unexpected issue is offered by us. This quality of our organization helps us in getting great projects. It helps us increase the traffic, visitors, and sales for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Yes. We believe our solutions are some of the best you'll find. Some of our clients see a majority of their traffic from mobile phones. We put a high emphasis on making sure the website experience on a phone is second-to-none.|
|Responsive web design is a technique used to build a website that adapts its layout to fit the size of any device. Instead of having to build an additional website for mobile devices, you can lower initial costs by only needing a single website. Since responsive web design is really only a classification, each company has their own interpretation and implementation.|
|Yes. We exclusively use WordPress, the leading CMS currently in use on the Internet. We believe it provides the right balance of customization and usability for small businesses.|
|Yep! We're great at communicating via phone and email and our clients come from all over the Australia.|
Terms & Conditions
- Submitted Proposal Estimation is valid for 5 days from the date of proposal sent, in case of any approvals after 5 days are subject to reconfirm with CRE8TIVEBOT business team
- Cost of infrastructure, hardware, server software and network required at client’s end are excluded from CRE8TIVEBOT proposition.
- CRE8TIVEBOT proposition do not include any costing of additional services such as domain registration, hosting, payment gateway or any third-party charges.
- Project delivery date may delay depending on the number of revisions requested.
- In case of any emergency closure/termination of the project requested by client, CRE8TIVEBOT will seek payment for the work done till date as per resources engaged in Project before we treat project as CANCELLED or CLOSED.
- CRE8TIVEBOT will not provide any refunds to client unless mutually agreed by both parties.
- Payments are required to be made only in name of company in agreement. Third party payment or by any other entity on behalf of company will not be accepted.
- While making payment, purpose of payment should be “App/Web/social media/video/photography/maintenance/content/ Development Charges”. Any other purpose will not be allowed.
- Client will have to provide necessary signed documents required for accounting purpose in accordance with this proposal.
- Payment need to be cleared within 7 days of Performa invoice received by the company.
- Client must make the payment as per the payment terms mentioned in the proposal. In case of any changes in terms, client needs to provide us with amended purchase order.
Ready to start your Free 30 Min Session
we’d love to hear from you. Fill out the form and we`ll be in touch within 24hours
You can book a free Web Development & Design Packages Consultation that will enable you to get the following benefits.